This week’s Top Ten Tuesday with The Broke and the Bookish is Top Ten Books on my Fall TBR. That sounded like an easy and fun list, so I try to give it a go.
Here are my top ten books, in no particular order:
- Sally Green: Half Bad
- Sally Green: Half Wild (reading these in Swedish; two have been translated this far)
- Ingrid Kampås: Drottningkronan (The Queen’s Crown), part 5 in “Släkten” (The Family), a historical fictional series about the Swedish history with strong female characters as the lead protagonists. Also every part of the series is written by a different author, and they can all be read by themselves and out of order.
- Elisabet Nemert: Ringens gåta (The Riddle of the Ring), part 6 in “Släkten” (see my explanation above).
- Ewa Klingberg: Stenhuggarens dotter (The Stonemason’s Daughter), part 7 in “Släkten” (see my explanation above)
- Maria Turtschaninoff: Maresi (a very good fantasy book, I believe, which also is available in English).
- Jo Walton: My Real Children
- Marina Marchetta: Finnikin on the Rock
- Jamie McKelvie & Kieron Gillen: Wicked + the Divine, part one (a comic just ordered from Book Depository)
- Terry Pratchett: The Shepherd’s Crown