Since I have already started them, I’m not counting them on my list, but I will give you the titles and authors here:
Wool by Hugh Howey, Bears Can’t Run Downhill: and 200 other dubious pub facts explained by Robert Anwood (in Swedish), Deathless by Catherynne M. Valente, The Demon by Michael Lermontov (in Swedish), Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson, Vampyrens tunga och andra hemska historier (The tongue of the vampire and other horrible stories) by Monica Zak, The Art of Character by David Corbett, Nosebleed Studios Stora Mangasamling (The big collection of manga) by Nosebleed Studios, and Ranveig den Havsdjärva (Ranveig the Sea Brave) by Kerstin Trygg.
My one and only audio book right now is Burial Rites by Hannah Kent.
My one and only e-book for now is: The Young World (in Swedish) by Chris Weitz.
And that is nine (9!) physical books, one e-book and one audio book. (And since yesterday I am participating in the readathon #rainbowthon and yesterday I had ten physical books; as said – way too many!).
Over to my list of Top Ten Books:
(in no particular order)
1. Maresi by Maria Turtschaninoff (in Swedish)
2. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (in Swedish)
3. The Long War by Terry Pratchett & Stephen Baxter
4. MaddAddam by Margaret Atwood (in Swedish)
5. Odin’s Child by Siri Pettersen (in Swedish)
6. The Girl with all the Gifts by M.R. Carey
7. Trigger Warning by Neil Gaiman
8. Ancilliary Justice by Ann Leckie
9. Who Fears Death by Nnedi Okorafor
10. Among Others by Jo Walton