My Test Result:
Your Score: 4- the Individualist
Thanks for taking the test !
you chose BY – your Enneagram type is FOUR (aka “The Romantic”)
“I am unique”
Romantics have sensitive feelings and are warm and perceptive.
How to Get Along with Me
- Give me plenty of compliments. They mean a lot to me.
- Be a supportive friend or partner. Help me to learn to love and value myself.
- Respect me for my special gifts of intuition and vision.
- Though I don’t always want to be cheered up when I’m feeling melancholy, I sometimes like to have someone lighten me up a little.
- Don’t tell me I’m too sensitive or that I’m overreacting!
What I Like About Being a FOUR
- my ability to find meaning in life and to experience feeling at a deep level
- my ability to establish warm connections with people
- admiring what is noble, truthful, and beautiful in life
- my creativity, intuition, and sense of humor
- being unique and being seen as unique by others
- having aesthetic sensibilities
- being able to easily pick up the feelings of people around me
What’s Hard About Being a FOUR
- experiencing dark moods of emptiness and despair
- feelings of self-hatred and shame; believing I don’t deserve to be loved
- feeling guilty when I disappoint people
- feeling hurt or attacked when someone misundertands me
- expecting too much from myself and life
- fearing being abandoned
- obsessing over resentments
- longing for what I don’t have
FOURs as Children Often
- have active imaginations: play creatively alone or organize playmates in original games
- are very sensitive
- feel that they don’t fit in
- believe they are missing something that other people have
- attach themselves to idealized teachers, heroes, artists, etc.
- become antiauthoritarian or rebellious when criticized or not understood
- feel lonely or abandoned (perhaps as a result of a death or their parents’ divorce)
- help their children become who they really are
- support their children’s creativity and originality
- are good at helping their children get in touch with their feelings
- are sometimes overly critical or overly protective
- are usually very good with children if not too self-absorbed
Renee Baron & Elizabeth Wagele
The Enneagram Made Easy
Discover the 9 Types of People
—- (test result ends here) —-
I guess this one proves that I know myself, since I see what’s fitting and what’s not. It’s an interesting result, and it’s accurate, I think. And I like the result. I like the thought of being an individualist. So there, I’m happy as well.
Furthermore, it was a fun quiz to take – it’s fun to do things like quizzes when you’re tired and you ought to go to bed, but you’re too lazy and you want the day to be a bit longer, and you’re kind of thirsty but you are once again too lazy to go and fetch water, and you’ve had a really slow and lazy Saturday, while you’ve been reading a novel and another novel (Witch Child and Sorceress, both written by Celia Rees) most of the day, but on the other hand you’ve finished an essay (in Literature Science), you’ve done it today, and you can be pride you’ve done that, that you’ve finished something you ought to finish at least half a year ago, and you’ve just seen a film you’ve seen at least two times before, and you’ve just printed an old children’s novel you’ve written yourself a couple of years ago with a friend and you ought to have published by now, and, by the way, you ought to have finish this sentence years ago. And so, it’s finished –. And so am I; it’s time to go to bed.